Saturday, July 19, 2008

Adieu, Mon Sherry-Netherland

click for all photos from Sherry Netherland
click on image above for complete photo album

A timeless classic. Steps away from Central Park, my favorite hotel in NYC. I fell in love with the décor of the room, feels as if I had walked through a time machine and was transported a few decades back to the past. It was elegant, classic, and romantic. Everything in the mini-fridge was included, no alcohol, but the Godiva Chocolate Coffee Drink was delicious - the ultimate definition of indulgence.

Surprisingly, I preferred the breakfast at Harry Cipriani over Norma's at the Parker Meridien. I enjoyed the peaceful environment, straightforward, no-frills menu, and the efficiency of the morning waitstaff.

Sherry-Netherland Hotel
781 Fifth Ave.,
New York, NY 10022
nr. 59th St.
212-355-2800

No comments: